Saturday, October 27, 2012

College

Hey guys sorry about not posting so much but I've been really busy with college and stuff. I currently attend Santa Monica College but I'm actually thinking about joining Ivy Bridge's online program for my associates because SMC is going a bit to slow for me. Anyways, lifes been pretty good just enjoying it day by day some friends and I went to Universal's Studios Hollywood Horror nights this past weekend it was pretty awesome. We went with our girlfriends rocking out college sweaters even though some people gave us some pretty weird looks... its funny because many people say community college is nothing to be proud of ,but they don't understand that community college is sometimes a choice for us and we could easily have taken a different path just chose the cheaper way. Well yeah guys I'll keep in touch and try to post a bit more often :) bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics